Wednesday 1 October 2014

Starting to Blog

My friend has finally persuaded me to start a blog so I can enter crafty competitions.  She has had lots of success with her beautiful cards and I am hoping to do the same!


These are some of my mini cross stitch kits that I have finished recently.  Now I need to decide how best to make them up into cards.  I feel the need for glitter!

I will be going to a craft show at the NEC in November and will be buying lots of things to make my crafty creations sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you did it!!!! Welcome to Blogland. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely trio of cross stitch kits. I'm sure it will be a great success, and appreciation.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!