Tuesday 6 December 2016

Add Some Glitter at Unicorn

Hello crafters, it's time for a new challenge at Unicorn.  Our theme this month is add some glitter.


I've made some sparkly snowmen!  They are coloued with promarkers and dusted with angel whispers glitter - and so am I!  I don't seem to be able to amke a glittery card without covering myself.  The background paper is from The Snowman paper pack and the felt snowflakes I got in Hobbycraft.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, you have until 30th December to link up your creations.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I think it is a law of the universe that if you work with glitter it will be automatically attract to the nearest human or pet 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowmen are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Claire! I know just what you mean about getting covered with the glitter. Love these cute snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!