Thursday 2 February 2017

It's a Love Thing at Craft Rocket

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this time is It's a Love Thing.  




I've made a card for my Mum for Mother's Day using a cross stitch chart from a magazine.



It's some flowers in a heart shape using the recommended DMC threads.  The paper is from Lili of the Valley.  The card, pearls, bow and doiley are from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting my blog today, we look forward to seeing you 'love'ly creations!



8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and looks lovely on the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty Claire Your mum will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and it reminds me of being a kid doing counted cross stitch. Verl lovely design. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty, I'm sure your Mum will love it, thank you for sharing it with us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cross stitching. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful make… love this. many thanks for joining in at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs, Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!