Thursday 2 May 2019

New Born at Craft Rocket

Hello again everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this month is New Born.


When this challenge was set I didn't know anyone that was having a baby but a few days after I finished this card a colleague at work told me she is expecting!


I think this little bear is very cute, he was a gift on the front of a magazine so I have a few more tags I could make if needed.  The paper, card and tiny punched bears are from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out our page for more DT inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card such a great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at crafts galore Encore Challenge
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your card is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining our challenge Crafting With An Attitude.
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!