Tuesday 6 October 2020

Spooky and/or Cute at Unicorn

 

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Spooky and/or Cute


This is Skeleton Ollie Owl by KLT Charting.  It's not the best photo but all his bones are stitched in Kreinik sparkly thread.  The hand dyed fabric is also by KLT Charting.  The little bag embellishment was part of a set I found in the charity shop.  Again, the photo doesn't do it justice as the little sweets sticking out of the top aren't very clear. The paper and pearls are from my stash.





I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!