Tuesday 2 March 2021

Make it Feminine at Unicorn

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challnge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Make it Feminine

 I'm getting ready for Mother's day and have made two cards, one for my Mum and one for my Mother-in-Law.  I think I prefer the one with the green card background but unfortunately I only had enough to do one background so had to use cream for the other.


I got the idea for the layout from Pinterest.  There are so many lovely cards on there that I would like to try but I'm struggling to get into my craft room these days as it's become the home school room since Christmas!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!