Tuesday 6 September 2022

Go Gold for Childhood Cancer at Unicorn

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Gp Gold for Childhood Cancer.
 

This theme was my choice.  I was inspired by a little girl local to me, Sophie Fairall, who sadly passed away a year ago at the age of just 10 from cancer.  Her family have been fighting to raise awareness of childhood cancer and improve the hospital experience for sick children and their families ever since.  September is childhood cancer awareness month which I didn't know about before. To find out more about Sophie's journey and her remarkable legacy please visit https://www.sophieslegacy.co.uk/





I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!