Tuesday 7 March 2023

Dots and/or Stripes at Unicorn

 

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Dots and/or stripes

I made this card for Love Quilts UK, a charity that makes beautiful cross stitched quilts for sick children.  Each quilt is made up from 12 cross stitched squares according to whatever theme the child would like.  A card is also sent with the quilt.  This card is for a little boy who is deaf and has cleft lip and palate. I have also stitched a couple of squares for the quilts.  If you would like to know more their website can be found here.


 


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!