Thursday 20 August 2015

IHSW Update

Hi everyone! 

It's been a while since I've been here, we've had a couple of great holidays to France and Norfolk.  I've come back to find my job is being transferred to another company in February so that's been a bit of a shock to say the least!  I didn't get a lot of stitching done last weekend but as I haven't blogged any stitching progress for a bit it looks like I've done loads!

Here is Forest Walk


 I didn't work on it this weekend but there is progress since last time I posted.

Here is Pretty Little Hong Kong

#realstitchersdontsteal 




I took this on holiday but in my packing frenzy I forgot the snaps of my Q snap frame!  I started doing it in hand but it was quite hard going.  It's been much quicker since I've been home and had it in the frame!  I don't think it will be too long before it's done.  I haven't worked on Bamboo Fan at all since last time.

I believe we're having another IHSW this weekend so I hope to have more progress to show you in the middle of next week.

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. It looks good welcome home :). I'm the complete opposite I stitch so much faster in hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hong Kong looks gorgeous! Like Heather I can stitch much faster in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whereabouts in Norfolk? Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Love New York., I always stitch in hand because it's easier to pick up and stitch anywhere and everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed in Kings Lynn and went to Sandringham, Blickling Hall and a couple of other places. It was lovely. I get caught up in the material if I don't have a frame!

      Delete
  4. They're both looking great. I stitch in hand for smaller pieces, but usually use my Q snaps for larger pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!