Tuesday 4 September 2018

Add a Charm at Unicorn

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challnge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Add a Charm.


I've used some embosssed card from my stash to cover a gift tag card then cut a circle in the middle using a die.  I put a smaller circle of silver in the middle and dangled my snowglake charm on some silver thread.  Finally I added a ribbon.


I think this is quite elegant and I'm really pleased with how it turned out!


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Super tag, with the added charm!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, it looks really pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    what a very super tag and such a great deign too.
    Love the pretty charm in the aperture.
    Great use of ribbon also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning tag. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Use Ribbon on your Project and the sponsor this time is Crafty Ribbons. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely tag and shows off the charm beautifully. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!