Thursday 6 September 2018

For the Boys/Men at Craft Rocket

Hello again everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this month isFor the Boys/Men.


I've stitched this sailboat for my Father-in-Law as he used to do a bit of sailing.  I was going to tie the baker's twine in the middle with a bow with it stretched tight but when I laid it in the card I quite liked how it looked like waves so I left it.


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting,I look forward to seeing all your masculine makes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fab! Love the stitched design. Your Farther in Law will love it. Thanks for sharing with us today over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!