Tuesday 2 October 2018

Autumn or Halloween at Unicorn

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challnge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Autumn or Halloween.


I've chosen to make a card using this pattern using just black thread on a dark blue evenweave.  I think it looks quite effective and a, pleased with how it turned out.



I'm not really someone who does much for Halloween so I'm not sure what I'll do with this now it's done.  Perhaps I'll keep it for myself!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Wow so love this cross stitch project thank you, its perfect https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, a fun cross stitch card for Halloween, love the owl and the border. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge The Crafty Addicts
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at challenge the crafty addicts
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!