Thursday 3 January 2019

Winter at Craft Rocket

Hello again everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this month is Winter.


I've made this cute little snowman with dangly legs.  He's stitched on to plastic canvas and backed with felt.  I cut a hole in the card, glued a peg to his back and clipped him in the hole.  He can now be used as an ornament!  The chart is from Ultimate Cross Stitch Cards magazine.


He's stitched 2 over 1 using the recommended DMC threads. The wintery paper is from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out our page for more DT inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome - I LUV your snowman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just darling! Love all that stitching and his cute dangly legs! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your snowman is so cute!
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!