Thursday 7 March 2019

Flowers at Craft Rocket

Hello again everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this month is Flowers.


I made this card for a friend's 50th bithday,  The chart is from a magazine and was a real pain to stitch!  It has lots of fractionals and metallic thread both of which I hate.  I love the beads in the middle of the flowers though.


I finished it by fixing it over a piece of card as recommended in the magazine which is a technique I've not used before. It was a bit fiddly so I'm not sure I'd use this method again.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out our page for more DT inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. This is just lovely. It's been years since I made a cross stitch card like this. My Mum has lots of them in frames.
    Thank you for entering my Flower challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cross-stitch pattern and wonderful creation. Thanks for playing at Penny's Challenge Blog! Donna - DT Member

    Please visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges. A monthly challenge for all things Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks fabulous. Must have taken ages to do. I’ve not stitched for years now but I loved it. Thanks for sharing at LPCF today. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitched violets. Thank you for sharing your card with is at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, wow, the technique may be difficult but your final product is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design. Beautiful colors and a pretty technique.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our CWAA gallery
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!