Tuesday 5 March 2019

Spring at Unicorn

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new monthly challnge at Unicorn.  Our theme this time is Spring.


I have made a card using a kit that came with a magazine.  With all the bright flowers on it I thought it fitted this theme perfectly.



It was easy enough to stitch up but what a pain to get it in the card blank!  I couldn't get it square so had to stick one end at a time then leave it overnight to set then stick the sides.  Because I put some wadding behind it I couldn't then get the flap on the inside to stick down so had to put it under somethig heavy!  I think in future I'd patch it onto the front.  It's for my mother-in-law's birthday so I hope she appreciates the effort!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the other design team members makes for inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful stitched card. Thank you for sharing it with is at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stitched card. I'm sure that your Mother-in-law will love it.
    Thank you for entering my Flower challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us ar Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful piece of work, your Mother-in-Law will love it! Love the flowers.Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers Cardmakers.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design. Beautiful colors and a pretty card.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our CWAA gallery
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!