Thursday 7 February 2019

Valentine at Craft Rocket

Hello again everyone, it's time for a new monthly challenge at Craft Rocket.  Our theme this month is Valentines.

I don't really do Valentine's day so struggled a bit with this theme.  I found this chart in a magazine and thought as the cupcake has hearts on it that it would fit the theme.


The paper, flowers and card are from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out our page for more DT inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours of this. Great layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combo of cross stitch and flower embellishmThanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DTents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Cross-stitching is cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Another beautiful cross stitched piece. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, please come back soon!